Terminals play the role as a secondary equipment protection, analysis for everybody, the electric power system is consists of electricity transmission &transformation facilities lines, power plants, power supply and utilization of electric energy production and consumption system. Its function is to convert a natural energy source into electricity through a power plant, and then power it to users through transmission, substation and distribution. To achieve this function, the electric power system in each link and different levels but also has the corresponding information and control system, the production process of electric energy measurement, adjustment, control, protection, communication and scheduling, in order to make sure the user access to safe, high quality of electric power equipment department of power system is divided into primary equipment and secondary equipment.
A device is an electrical equipment that is directly used to produce, transform, transport, channel, distribute and use power, and control circuits (secondary devices). The main components are:
Generator (motor), transformer, circuit breaker, isolation switch, automatic switch, contactor, knife switch, bus line, transmission line, power cable, reactor, etc.
The electrical primary circuit, which is connected to each other by a single device, constitutes the power generation, transmission, distribution or direct production of the electrical main circuit, which is referred to as a circuit or a wiring system.
Primary functions of equipment:
1. Equipment for production and conversion of electricity. If the mechanical energy can be converted into electric power generator, transform voltage, transmission power transformer, the electric energy will become mechanical energy.
2. Switch on and off circuit. Such as high voltage circuit breaker, load switch, fuse, isolation, contactor, magnetic starter, etc.
Protect electrical. For example, the short circuit current of the reactor, defensive overvoltage lightning arrester and so on
4. Current-carrying conductor. A soft, hard conductor and cable for transmitting electrical energy.
5. Grounding device.
"Once" in power production mainly refers to "main road", "secondary" is mainly used to control "once". Using "one time" to modify the device,
It is mainly to show that the voltage grade of the equipment belonging to the main road or equipment is higher than that of the secondary equipment.
Secondary equipment refers to the monitoring, control, adjustment and protection of the work of a single equipment, providing operation conditions or production command signals for the operation and maintenance personnel
Low voltage electrical equipment required. Such as fuse, control switch, relay, control cable, etc. The secondary equipment is connected with the secondary equipment, and the electrical equipment which constitutes the monitoring, control, adjustment and protection of a device is called secondary equipment.
Instructions for installation of terminal in instrument box
1. The installation of terminal boards shall be firm. When the terminal board is in the instrument panel, the cabinet, the bottom part of the box, the height of the base surface should not be less than 250mm. When the terminal board is at the top or side, the distance between the plate, cabinet and box should not be less than 100mm. When the multi-group wiring terminals are installed side by side, the distance between them should not be less than 200mm.
2. The wiring of the instrument panel, cabinet and box terminals shall be labeled according to the design drawings. The label should be correct, legible and easy to fade.
3. The wiring in the instrument panel, cabinet and box shall not have joints, and the insulation shall not be damaged.
4. The wiring of the instrument panel, cabinet and box shall be located within the wire slot, and the wiring shall be laid in the small junction box. When the wiring is laid, the cable wire shall be fastened with the belt of the insulation material, and the spacing of the cable shall be 100 ~ 200mm.
5. To remove outer sheath rubber insulated core and shielding wire, insulation sheath shall be added.
6. The cable wires from outside into the instrument panel, cabinet and box shall be equipped after the conducting inspection and insulation resistance inspection.
7. The spare conductor shall be attached to the spare terminal or shall be reserved by the maximum length which may be used. The spare wire shall be marked as required by the design document.
8. When connecting wires and terminals, instruments, electrical equipment and other connections, more than one degree should be left.
The wiring of the instrument shall meet the following requirements:
The line should be on the line, and the line should be labeled. The wire core should not be damaged when stripping the insulation layer; The connection of cable and terminal should be uniform and strong. The end of the multi-strand core should be connected with the wiring piece, and the connection of wire and wiring should be pressed.